Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Remember this picture?

I had a friend ask me, were I took this picture. And so I thought I share with you all the story behind it!

It all stardet when one morning the kids were jumping on my bed. And then Preston spit up all over my dark brown sheets. Yuck!
Well, after throwing the dirty sheets in the washer, I had this beautiful clean "canvas" (my bed)
AND wonderful natural light!

Let the fun begin!
Lilly was more then happy to put on her pettycoat. Can ya tell she enjoyed every minute of it?

One more!


{just fyi: No editing was done, what-so-ever!}

This was my very first shot. I know it is totaly underexposed, but it still is love it! ;)




Look at that little bugger trying to get away... ;)


btw: to get them all looking at the camera, I stood above all three of them and bounced the mattress, while making some funny noises!!!

 And here is my favorite picture! Love these three ;)

2 comments:

  1. those pictures are amazing girl!!! That pink, ugh, to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I gotta try this no sheets photo op thing! The first and last shots are my fav. Your kiddos are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete