Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day

Life is incredibly crazy right now, but that sure won't keep me from throwing a little Valentien's day party for my sweeties! ;)

This was Prestons 1st Valentiens day and he sure was happy. Can you believe that he will be a year old next month?





Oh, and it was also Lilly's doll "Hanna's" birthday.


So we light a candle and sang happy birthday. ;)

This year I tried to keep it simple. (haha! meaning not going crazy shopping for things and rather used the stuff I already have!) All I bought was dollies. I made this garlend and also used it to decoate with it.




Oh, I also making this heart shaped garlend to decorate and then decidet to hang it into Lilly's room.  CUTE HUH??






Pink Cup Cakes

These heart shaped scrambeld eggs were a hit!



Jello Harts
Preston steamed to be happy with his blueberries and bannans...,



.... BUT then he saw this brownie heart and it was all over!!!


I just caught him in time before he went to town! ;)


Busted!
He settled for the plate...

... and sure had fun with it!


Oh, and he also LOVES his sippy cup!

What a big boy!
Last picture of the day. Three smiling kids! Thanks to flash no one is blurry! ;)
I hope you enjoyed the pictures. What did you guys do for V-day?

2 comments:

  1. was fuer suesse Deko!! Preston sieht riesig in den Bildern aus... wir haben eine minni Party hier gehabt und waren in der Gemeinde bei einem super Service!!!
    Danke fuers Teilen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! nice details... :-)

    ReplyDelete