Ok, you got to click on this image to enlarge it! Just look at those faces! GOD really has blessed me!
{grin}
So, life still is crazy and and time seames to fly right now. I stayed up last night way pass midnight to finish the advent calender. Taylor and Lilly woke up and couln't wait to pose for a picture, to open up their first package. ;)
Lilly was the first to open up their present! (BTW, this is Lilly's favorite way on waring her hair. A side pony ttail. Cute, huh!)
Love how calm and layed back Taylor just sits there.
Lilly's face tells the story! She found the first of 12 presents!
And check out Preston, he sure is bussy with that package.
BTW, I would have took a bunch more pictures, but Preston decidet to open up the present with his mouth!!!
So, I had to stop!!! ;)


this is a cool tradition...
ReplyDeleteWas fuer ein huepscher Kalender! Die naechtliche Arbeit hat sich gelohnt!
ReplyDelete