This is were I left off:
makeupmommy.typepad.com
But I am ready for a NEW start.
So much has hapend and changed in these last few months. I would like to share with you guys what we have been up to and what the Lord is doing in our lifes. I am glad that you are here and if would like to leave me a few lines, that would make my day! ;)
Life is CRAZY right now, but I am BLESSED and miss writing about my three amazing blessings.
Eventhough you guys haven't seen any pictures in a few months, believe me they are there. 100's if not even 1000's of pictures to post! Ok, I will spare you looking at all of them, BUT I will post as many as I can.
Ok, here we go, one of my favorite pictures to date is this one. Taylor 8 years old, Lilly 5 years old and Preston 8 months old!
Don't you love this shot? I took this one in October and will probobly use it as our christmas card picture!
Speaking of Christmas, I still can't believe that it is DECEMBER! This will be my first year that I am completly behind with my Advent calender for the kids. I did tell Taylor and Lilly that they would be able to open 12 days instead of 24! To my surprise they were totaly excited. Why was I even worried? The Lord has been growing me through so much right now and one big thing is that I AM NOT perfect and that it is ok! HE Is! GOD is so good!
Proof again, that I don't have it all together was, when I totaly forgot that Nicolaus was on the 6th!!!
I actuelly woke up that night and had a complete meltdown. I know you might think it's not that big of a deal! But for me it was, I strive to be a great mom and traditions are one of them. I know it's not the most imported thing, but I enjoy them and know that my kids do too.
Anyways, of course the kids didn't know what day it was and so we had our Nicolaus today!
Taylor and Lilly cleaned there shoes yesterday night and were so exceited when they were filled with candy and other goodies this morning!
LOVE this shot, Yup you are seeing FOUR upper teeth in Prestons mouth! ;)
All done! Very nice job!
The kids this morning!
Check out how Preston is all over those nuts! ;)
Lilly loved her super soft socks!
And those light up toys were a hit!
Happy belated Nicolaus to you from all of us!


yes, i DO love the poway lake picture! good choice for the christmas greeting :)
ReplyDeletethe Niklaus pictures are so cute - of the preparations...and WOW! i love the nuts, oranges and presents -- sooo cute...
so glad you are blogging again...beauitful kids
ReplyDeletethe kids look so grown up! and I love Preston's little shoe...it's just as big as the orange. ;)
ReplyDeleteThey are precious! Thanks for sharing, Sarah!! You are a super mom!
ReplyDelete