9. In case you are wondering why I switched blogs. Eventhough I payed each month for my typepad account it was FAR from perfect. I got so froustuarted over the last 2.5 years because typepad would mess up all the time. I can't even tell you how many times posts got deleted! ;(
So I finally made the move to bloglines. AND I LOVE it!
8. The only thing I miss, is that I am not able to show you a preview of my "picture of the day" catagory. I did just reacently added that to the right side bar. "Click" on the "one frame a day" catagory and you are able to see what we are up to each day! Just like on my old blog! ;)
7. This is a my picture of the day today:
6. He LOVES to pull himself up and look out the window.
And would you look at those legs in those baby leggings! Yummy!
{grin}
5. Big News. Yesterday, after two days of building non-stop, Jason and Taylor finished the Green Grocer. This was one big project and I am amazed that 2352 pieces look soooo good! ;)
4. Since Lilly got her new bike for Christmas she has been wanting to wride ever. single. day!
Can you tell she is getting more and more confident?
Look at her stand up...
3. One of Preston's favorite things to do is slide down the slide. He just recently is able to balance and not tip over. Today I had my camera ready to snap a few pictures.
Wohoo!
2. I am pretty sad that Christmas is already over. Soon we will pack up all those beautiful Christmas decoration. I notest that I haven't even blogged about any of it! ;(
Like on of my favorits this year was displaying some of the Christmas cards like this:
Before I pack up all of it, I thought about snapping a few more pictures and posting them. So stay tooned. ;)
1. Last one for today will be these two shots of Taylor and Lilly jumping for JOY!
And having a good all time!
Happy Tuesday everyone. ;)


thanks for sharing your life with us, glad you are up and blogging again. love the sunset pics
ReplyDeleteWas fuer suesse Bilder!!! Sieht aus, als ob Ihr den Tag gut genutzt habt und eine schoene Zeit hattet! -So schade, dass von uns keine Karte da haengt :-(
ReplyDelete