If you haven't checked out the website Kaboose , you got to it! They have a ton of great kraft ideas.
When I saw this one, I cound't wait to get stardet. Who woudn't want to have their very one "ball" on New Years Eve? It's just as glamours as the "big ball" that dropped every year in Times Square!
I did purchase this foam ball at Michaels before hand.
All you needed to do was, poke the chenille stem into the foam ball.
And glue those beautiful rinestones to it.
The secret: The more glue the funner! ;)
Taylor and Lilly spend about half and hour on it, and then the rest was on me! {grin}
But, I didn't mind! I knew it was going to be worth all the work!
To see the finished New Years Eve Ball, check back soon! ;)
Much Love! ;)


WOW you are a crafty family aren't you. Love the ball and the sign...copying for next year or maybe even heart day!! Love ya HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ReplyDeleteCooler Ball! Ich werde in jedem Fall die die Seite mal angucken!!! Freu mich zu sehen, wie er gefallen ist-haha
ReplyDelete