Friday, January 1, 2010

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Happy New Year everyone.
 I still can't believe that today is the first day of 2010.
I have been doing a lot of thinking and will share soon what I would like to accomplish this year.

(this is my "thinking" look! {grin}

But first here are some fotos of our New Years Party. Jason had to work, so me and the kids celebrated. Just like last year, they went to bed early and coudn't wait to wake up at midnight.

The party table was all ready.


And, drumroll please, our ball!!




Sparkle, baby!




Times Squere Ball verses Our Sparkle Ball





Prost! Cheers!





Looking cool!


And look who woke up shortly after midnight.




Preston sure was ready to "party" and dig in!!!


Preston's first AND last redvines!!!






I replaced them quickly with Gerber Puffs!






Preston was moving to the music!






2010, Here we come! ;)



2 comments:

  1. Frohes Neues Jahr fuer Euch auch!!! Die Kugel sieht wirklich cool aus! Sieht aus, als haettet Ihr eine super Party gehabt.. super Bilder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, YOUR BALL! What a great idea! Sooooo doing that next year. :) THANKS for stopping by to say hello, you have a gorgeous family! And I love both blogs... I was peeking over at typepad too. :) SO nice to meet YOU! Happy New Year! xo, Katrina

    ReplyDelete