Friday, January 8, 2010

Five on Friday

5. We did it! Our first week of school, after winter break is behind us. Taylor and Lilly couldn't wait to get back into it. They asked me at least a dozent time during vacation, "When are we going to do school again?"


Here we have one excited little student! ;)



4. One of my New Years Resolutions was to update my "picture of the day" daily. But I already failed. Although I took at least one frame a day I haven't posted any of them! ;(  Hopfully over the weekend I will get to it!

3. Just three more days and then my first born son will be 9 years old! It truly is bitter sweet!

2. Oh, btw! Taylor's got his very own blog now. It's called "the life of a 8 almost 9 year old". If you have a minute go check it out! I think it's so cute that he wants to write about his life! This will be a great opportunity for him to work on his typing and spelling skills! (yup, the teacher in me is thinking here!! ;)

1. Ok, got to go! Like I sayed, the countdown is one for Taylor's birthday and I need every free minute to work on his B-day decoration! ;)

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment